1. Do something charitable. - Either volunteer or raise some money for a charity or cause.
2. Earn £1000 from my art. - From selling paintings, prints or other crafts.
3. Learn to drive. - Yeah 34 and I still can't drive, time to stop being a passenger.
4. Study a for a CELTA or equivalent. - So I can work my way around the world.
5. Experience Scotland like it was a foreign country. - This year I saw more sights in foreign countries than I have ever seen in Scotland, time to explore this country before I leave it.
6. Learn to run. - I pay to go to the gym so I need to set some sort of goal, a mile in 10 minutes by the end of the year.
7. Tattoo, get one and do one. - I've always fancied trying my hand at tattooing and getting another will just be a treat for me.
8. Learn a Burns poem by heart. - Its the 250 anniversary of Robert Burn's birth so I think it might be fitting to learn one by heart.
9. Spend Christmas with my Parents. - My folks live up in the Orkneys a days travel away and its often difficult to get the time of to go there but Xmas 2009 will be in Orkney.
10. Spend Hogmanay with my friends. - Watching the Bells on Telly with a migraine is no New Years, so if i have to book a castle I will be at a party next Hogmanay.