- Any of various plants of the genus Nicotiana, especially N. tabacum, native to tropical America and widely cultivated for their leaves, which are used primarily for smoking.
- The leaves of these plants, dried and processed chiefly for use in cigarettes, cigars, or snuff or for smoking in pipes.
- Products made from these plants.
- The habit of smoking tobacco: I gave up tobacco.
- A crop of tobacco.
- The ancient Roman festival in honor of Bacchus.
- bacchanalia A riotous, boisterous, or drunken festivity; a revel.
Ladies and gentlemen get ready to sat Bye-Bye to ‘Baccy, Ta-Ta to tabs, Cheerio to the Cigs and Sayonara to Cigars. Yes it’s the final countdown for indoor tobacco smoking, so we at Sleazy Cheezy are sending the filthy habit off in style.
What has Scotland’s premier Carnivalesque Cabaret got for you this month?.Well we shall be presenting the sci-fi garage surf sounds of “The Nukes”, the punk puppetry of “The PishDolls”, The Perrier award-winning comedy of Harry Ainsworth and the smoking inspired burlesque of Miss Karney Doll, Gypsy Charms, Sekura Tsui and Miss Angel D’light.
Plus on the DJ front this month Miss Hope Eternal & Johann Von Sleaze make good some drunken promises and invite the talents of Roz (Dogma) and Maco (Purple Moon) to play Sleazy Cheezy.And finally Miss ‘Schwindel will be exhibiting her individual take on the obligatory cigarette girl.